Torment of Venom [Mystery Booster]
REFUND AND RETURNS POLICY
What if I change my mind?
- The returned item(s) must be sealed and in brand new condition;
- There must be proof of purchase(eg. receipt or order number);
- Any return postage and initial postage will be covered by the buyer.
- The item is not a TCG or Trading Card Game item.
- A standard $10 processing and handling fee.
Items can be returned to Games Portal either:
- In person to our Store; at 1/160-162 Maroondah Hwy Ringwood VIC 3134; or
Any refunds will be processed via the original form of payment:
Refund Process Time.
Returns generally take 2-5 business days to reach our warehouse.
Once received, your return request will be processed within 1-3 business days.
If you received an item you didn't order.
If your item is faulty.
This can include cases of:
- Broken game pieces.
- Missing game pieces.
- And other similar occurrences that are assessed by Games Portal on a case by case basis.
They will guide you through the returns process and help resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
All claims of faulty items must be accompanied with a proof of purchase.
- A full refund of the purchase price paid for the item to be refunded to the original payment method.
- A complete replacement of the faulty product.
- A replacement of the faulty part.
Instances that Games Portal does not consider as a fault or defect:
*This policy was updated 29/03/2020