Zendikar Rising - Set Booster Box
Set boosters are the go-to for players who love to open boosters just for the fun of seeing what they'll get. Just like Collector Boosters are for collecting and Draft Boosters are for drafting, Set Boosters are for opening packs to see what's inside.
At least one foil in every pack. These can be any rarity, so this is one of several places where players can get a rare or mythic rare in a single Set Booster.
Chance of multiple rares. Between wildcard slots, the rare slot, and the foil slot, there a several ways to get more than one rare in a Set Booster.
Chance at The List. 25% of the time, instead of an ad or token card, Set Boosters contain a card from The List—interesting cards from anywhere in Magic’s history, printed as they appeared (including art, frame, and expansion symbol) plus a small Planeswalker symbol in their lower-left corner.Contents:
- 30 Zendikar Rising Set Boosters
REFUND AND RETURNS POLICY
What if I change my mind?
We understand that customers will occasionally change their mind upon receiving their order, we are still able to organise a return of the items in order to process a refund for you as long as the following conditions are met:
- The returned item(s) must be sealed and in brand new condition;
- There must be proof of purchase(eg. receipt or order number);
- Any return postage and initial postage will be covered by the buyer.
- The return or refund request is within 30 daysof the product being collected in store or dispatched from our warehouse for completed orders; and
- The item is not a TCG or Trading Card Game item.
All change of mind refunds will be inspected to be meeting the above terms and require approval by Games Portal before a refund can be initiated.
Any returns found to have been opened, used or damaged will not be eligible for refund or exchange, and will be held until the customer returns to collect the product or pays the following additional fees to have the item reshipped:
- An additional shipping fee is paid (Standard $10 normal shipping or express shipping to be calculated by order weight); and
- A standard $10 processing and handling fee.
If return postage and handling fees are not paid by the customer within 30 days of being received by Games Portal, the product will be considered abandoned and we will dispose of it.
Items can be returned to Games Portal either:
- In person to our Store; at 1/160-162 Maroondah Hwy Ringwood VIC 3134; or
- By post to our return postal address (Games portal PO Box 4203 Burwood Easy Victoria) after providing us with the tracking number. Please note that any return postage must be covered at the customer’s expense.
As soon as we receive the item(s), the refund can be initiated to the payment details used to make the initial order.
Any refunds will be processed via the original form of payment:
- Credit Card: Your refund will be credited into a bank account designated by you. Please note funds make take a few business days to clear after refund confirmation.
- Cash Payment: If your original payment was made in cash and your items are returned in store to Games Portal we will refund your payment in cash.
Refund Process Time.
Returns generally take 2-5 business days to reach our warehouse.
Once received, your return request will be processed within 1-3 business days.
For refunds, please note that your financial institution may need an extra 3-5 business days to clear the funds back into your account.
If your return falls outside of these times and are seeking an update on your refund process please contact our customer support team at support@GamesPortal.com.au
If you received an item you didn't order.
We always strive to make sure our processes are as fast and accurate as possible but if you have received an item different to the one you ordered, please contact our customer service team at Support@GamesPortal.com.au who will work with you to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
If your item is faulty.
At Games Portal we want every gaming experience to be perfect for our customers but unfortunately there are rare cases where an item, due to a manufacturing error, is discovered as faulty.
This can include cases of:
- Broken game pieces.
- Missing game pieces.
- And other similar occurrences that are assessed by Games Portal on a case by case basis.
If you have received an item with a defect, please contact our customer service team at Support@GamesPortal.com.au within 60 days of your purchase date.
They will guide you through the returns process and help resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
All claims of faulty items must be accompanied with a proof of purchase.
Where you believe an item is faulty, it may be necessary for us to send your goods to the manufacturer or their service agent for it to be assessed within a reasonable period of time.
We also request that you take a photo showing the defect/fault to speed up the process as we may need to contact the manufacturer to ensure you receive the correct replacement part.
If it is determined by our customer service team that there is indeed a major fault with the item you will be entitled to one of the following remedies:
- A full refund of the purchase price paid for the item to be refunded to the original payment method.
- A complete replacement of the faulty product.
- A replacement of the faulty part.
If a replacement of the product or part is chosen all postage to deliver the item will be covered by Games Portal.
Instances that Games Portal does not consider as a fault or defect:
- Products that include a random assortment of potential items not including a specific item or card subject to a random draw such as Trading Card Game Boosters, Trading Card Game Booster Boxes.
*This policy was updated 29/03/2020